Friday, May 14, 2010

I'll be taking donations....

There are so many CrossFit certs coming up that I must (well, want badly) to attend. The Kettlebell Instructor cert in September, the CrossFit Kids cert in October, ther is an Oly Lifting cert here soon, but there's no way I can swing that unless they want to donate me a seat, ha. So I'll be taking donations. Thanks. No seriously, gimme some cash so I can go to these things.

In other news, the bacon is curing in the fridge, smoking will take place tomorrow! Yay! I scored a brand new meat slicer from a moving sale this morning for $23! Woot! BOOT SALE QUEEN! haha! My English friends will understand that. Now we don't have to slice 17lbs. of pork by hand.

Logan looked at the lunch menu for school today and there was a "Cheese Fish Sandwich". I asked him what is a Cheese Fish? (trying to be funny) He goes, "I don't know but it's nasty." HAHAHA! He asked if it was ok if he bought a salad. Considering a salad is the most "real" thing on the menu, I told him by all means, buy a salad!

No comments: