Monday, May 10, 2010

i am a slacker...

I forget I have a blog. Bad blogger. Is there an iPhone app for this shindig? Need to check on that. Not much is up. Fred leaves soon. Not happy about that but oh well. Not going to Hawai'i, at least not until next year, and even that may be up in the air. Kinda waiting on the detailer to call Fred back but seeing as how Millington is underwater, we are in a holding pattern on that end. Meh. The boys get out of school soon, they are looking forward to that. Going to GA for a week or so to visit since we aren't going to live in the islands. Probably go to Savannah while we are there and hang at the beach for a day or so. I'm almost done (like 3 weeks) with Veterinary Assistant school! Yay! Hoping that Bayside will hire me, even if it's just for a day or two a week. They need the help, I need the experience! If not, guess I'll apply somewhere else, I mean I also have the Veterinary Office Assistant certification. But I want to work at Bayside, they are awesome! Hmmm....anything else? Not really.

No comments: